We are looking for doctoral students and post-docs (part-time)
We are looking for doctoral students or post-docs with a focus on business law for a flexible part-time position with a workload of around 10–30% or without a fixed workload.
This position is aimed at highly qualified, responsible and team-oriented lawyers with a Master’s degree who, in parallel to their doctorate or post-doctorate studies, would like to gain professional experience in a specialised boutique law firm with a focus on business law.
The aim is to build up a pool of highly qualified lawyers who can support us in times of heavy workload in handling large and attractive mandates in corporate and contract law. It is also possible to work as a freelancer without any mutual workload obligation.
Who we are looking for
You have very good legal qualifications, a high level of motivation, creativity, commitment and the ability to work in a team as well as a high sense of responsibility. You are able to write scientific texts and communicate fluently in German and English. Your personal interest in the areas of company and corporate law, corporate governance, public corporate governance and contract law motivates you to specialise in one of these areas.
An already successfully passed bar exam with corresponding admission to the bar is an advantage, but not a prerequisite for this position.
What we offer
- a flexible employment relationship (with annual working hours or without a fixed workload, if so requested), which allows you to pursue a doctorate or a post-doctorate while working in a specialised boutique law firm,
- a varied and challenging job with a very attractive and diverse mandate structure and direct client contact,
- excellent development opportunities up to and including partnership,
- a motivating environment with a well-coordinated team, flat hierarchies and lean processes,
- an open, trust-based and collegial working atmosphere in which teamwork plays a central role,
- proactive and constructive support in your personal and professional development and close guidance in all steps of your further career at Binder Rechtsanwälte,
- modern premises in a central location and generous opportunities to work from home, as well as
- a performance-related salary in line with the market.
Further information and application
For further information and to submit your application documents, please contact Prof. Dr. Andreas Binder. We look forward to hearing from you.